The road you must take is not an easy one, but the Treasure is worth it!
God is the one who saves me. I trust him. I am not afraid. Isaiah 12:2

The Rein Family

Monday, January 16, 2012

Still nothing!!

It has been almost 11 weeks since we were in Ethiopia and our paperwork has still not been submitted to the US Embassy. Praying that I will understand God's timing and continue to trust Him. We have received several new pictures from a few families who have traveled recently and are so thankful for that :)

 She is getting teeth!!
She is pulling up!!


It has been so hard to miss these milestones but it has been so nice to have an awesome support system!! The families I have met through our agency have been amazing and so encouraging!!! One friend emailed me last week and reminded me that God loves these babies like crazy...it was nice to be reminded of the bigger picture. This is not about me and God has an awesome plan that I feel so blessed to be a part of. I was sent an encouraging card this week with a bible verse that reminds me:
            The LORD your God is with you,
            He is mighty to save,
            He will take great delight in you,
            He will quiet you with His love,
            He will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17

I feel so thankful today that I'm a mommy to 4 of God's children. Looking so forward to the day we are all together and praising Him for the process!!!


No comments: