The road you must take is not an easy one, but the Treasure is worth it!
God is the one who saves me. I trust him. I am not afraid. Isaiah 12:2

The Rein Family

Monday, January 16, 2012

Catching up

So life has gotten in the way yet again and I haven't been able to keep up with a lot of things...blogging is one of them. And since I keep this blog in hopes of having it made into a book for my kids one day it is important for me to catch up!!!

Lyla Grace had her school Christmas pageant. She was an angel and took the performance very seriously :) Love hearing her sing about Jesus...melts my heart!!!


We went camping with the Wright's at Disney's Ft. Wilderness campground. The kids LOVE it!!



 Carter and Mason 
 Our 10 person tent
 Mason roasting marshmallows with Chip & Dale
Group pic with the kids chowing down on some Smores


We celebrated Mason's 7th birthday. We went to the mall for lunch and some playtime at Pottery Barn Kids (for some reason they think that is the coolest thing to do??). I was able to capture a picture with all 3 kids looking at the camera...rare moment!!
 That night we went to the Armstrong's for a wonderful dinner and some cupcakes!

 Kendall, Lyla Grace & Brooke
Garrett, Jonas & Tate

Then it was off to Nashville for some Christmas fun!!! 
 Yes everyone is looking at the camera...AMAZING!!
 Cookie decorating with Nanna (a Christmas tradition)


 Christmas morning
 Tate loved his new cars
 Hard to get the cousins to pose...too excited about Wii Star Wars game
The girls :)

One of the best things about going home to Nashville is catching up with my girlfriends. We have been friends since elementary school and this was the first time in years we have all been together at the same time with all of our kids. Among the 5 of us we have 10 kids (only 9 pictured missing sweet Ada).

Jamie, Tanil, me, Courtney & Steph
It is hard to believe that we have been friends for almost 30 years...crazy!!!

My most favorite place to be in Nashville is Radnor Lake. I have so many good memories hiking with my mom growing up. The kids love exploring so we met my brother's family for a cold windy day.


 watching the waterfall
skipping rocks

Love this picture...so hard to get all of the cousins together!!! Makes me excited to think the next time we are all together Ada will be with us!!!!

No comments: