The road you must take is not an easy one, but the Treasure is worth it!
God is the one who saves me. I trust him. I am not afraid. Isaiah 12:2

The Rein Family

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another week passes...

I'm guessing since we didn't here from our agency today it means another week has passed and our paperwork has still not been submitted to Embassy. God has given me so much peace about our situation this week and I'm so thankful!!! We so want her here but trust that God knows when is best.  My sweet friend Tammy is in Ethiopia right now and sent some great pictures of Ada (i think her top 2 teeth are poking out)...so thankful she is growing and smiling!!!

I'm so excited to be going to the Created for Care adoption retreat this weekend in Atlanta. It will be great to learn more about adoption and meet some other families who are going through the exact same thing.
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may over flow" Romans 15:13

No comments: