The road you must take is not an easy one, but the Treasure is worth it!
God is the one who saves me. I trust him. I am not afraid. Isaiah 12:2

The Rein Family

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thomas the Train comes to town




Twice a year Thomas the Train comes to Mt. Dora. As an early birthday present we decided to take Mason to see what all the hype was about. The train ride is about 30 minutes. We almost missed the 10 am train and as we were running through the parking lot Mason sees a forklift. We were climbing up the stairs of a really cool train and Mason is crying because he wants to drive the forklift. As we were trying to find a seat I remembered that as we were driving to Mt. Dora Mason had mentioned he had to go potty. Well in all of the chaos I forgot to take him to the bathroom. I suddenly started to panic because the train was about to leave and I have a 2 year old that needs to pee. Luckily there was a bathroom on the train and Mason thought it was really cool.
The weather was beautiful and all of the windows were open and Mason was able to hang his head out of the window as the train was going down the tracks (don't worry...it was going very slow). After we rode on the train we walked around the gift shop and bought Mason one of the Thomas track sets. Needless to say he has slept with Thomas the past 2 nights. It was a great day!!!

No comments: