The road you must take is not an easy one, but the Treasure is worth it!
God is the one who saves me. I trust him. I am not afraid. Isaiah 12:2

The Rein Family

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mason's 1st trip tp Sea World






We met the Hage family at Sea World today. Mason was so adventuresome...he actually rode a roller coaster. Ashton and Mason really enjoyed being together. Clay helped them pet the stingrays. While we were driving home we asked Mason what he liked the best and without hesitation he yelled "The Sharks!!!" We watched several shows (Shamu, Dolphins and Sea Lions) and Mason thought they were all pretty cool. Lyla Grace was a trooper (as always)!!! She never really cried the entire time and took 2 pretty decent naps. The weather was beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better day!!

1 comment:

the crazy armstrongs said...

We want to go with you next time! Sounds so fun! I'm so glad Mason had a FUN full weekend. We loved hanging out with you guys Saturday!