The road you must take is not an easy one, but the Treasure is worth it!
God is the one who saves me. I trust him. I am not afraid. Isaiah 12:2

The Rein Family

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Disney with The James Family




We met my brother's family (and the Gobble clan) at MGM today. The first hour or so Mason had a hard time...I think all of the people might have been a little overwhelming. He started enjoying himself when we saw the Indiana Jones show and he loved the car stunt show even more. It was so much fun watching him play with his cousins. Emma Claire really took him under her wing and helped him all day...she is such a sweet child. I think the highlight of the day for him was when I let him pick out a toy (he would throw a tantrum everytime we would pass a gift shop). We bought Buzz Lightyear. He tried to sleep with it when he went to bed but I had to take it away because he was pushing the buttons and keeping Emma Claire and Elijah awake. It was the first thing he asked for when he woke up at 5:30 am the next morning.

No comments: