The road you must take is not an easy one, but the Treasure is worth it!
God is the one who saves me. I trust him. I am not afraid. Isaiah 12:2

The Rein Family

Friday, March 23, 2012

We Cleared!!

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. Isaiah 43:5
Our file was approved in Nairobi so we are cleared to travel!!! We are so excited to pick our baby girl up and bring her home!!!

I mean look at this girl...doesn't get much cuter than that!!! We are so thankful that God chose her for our family!! We leave next Thursday so that means in one week I will be holding my baby girl!! Yippee!!!! We have been praying we would have her home by her birthday and we will actually be in Ethiopia ON her birthday April 4th...Love it!! Praising God for working out all the details!!

So I have to share a funny story (not so funny yesterday but funny today):
Since Feb. 1st (the day our file was submitted to the US Embassy) I have woken up every morning wondering if we have an email saying our case has been approved. So yesterday was just like every other morning over the past couple months I wake up run downstairs and check my email. I noticed that I had received 2 emails that had been returned to sender because my inbox was full. Both emails were from USCIS in Nairobi, Kenya (the emails I had been waiting for) RETURNED TO SENDER. So you might be wondering how could I let me inbox get to full capacity? Well when I delete the emails on my phone they don't delete from my email account so I have to go online to delete them. My email admin had sent me an email a couple weeks ago saying I was getting close and I totally forgot to delete them. Well of course I start frantically deleting emails hoping they would resend but NOTHING. So I emailed USCIS (twice) and the Vice Consul in Ethiopia to let them know what happened so they would resend the emails. Since the time difference is 8 hours ahead of us they had all left for the day. About 4 hours later I finally get an email from the the Vice Consul letting me know that we were cleared!! The cool thing is that since the Vice Consul email directly we already received our Embassy appointment which usually takes a coupe days. Love how God took this gliche and turned it into something good.
Mason is memorizing Psalm 100 at school and it is so right for this point in our journey.
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his, we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100

Please continue to pray for us as we travel and transition together as a family. Thank you so much for your support and prayers!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

YAY!!! So excited for your family!

Smilen Champ said...

Hi
My name is Jenna. Your kids are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel. Your kids are full of happiness, life, smiles, joy, fun,love, and spunk.

I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.

I wrote this poem
Each of us are Special
Each of us different,
No one is the same
Each of are us are unique in our own way,
Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
It doesn't matter what others say
we are special anyway.
What is forty feet and sings? the school chior
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com