The road you must take is not an easy one, but the Treasure is worth it!
God is the one who saves me. I trust him. I am not afraid. Isaiah 12:2

The Rein Family

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I feel so thankful for all of my little Valentine's today!! I mean aren't they just the most precious things you have ever seen :) 

 Look at that mouth full of teeth!!
 So thankful for her and thanking God that we listened to his call...just think we could have missed this!!
Wanted to capture all of my Valentine's before we piled in the car for school (we were late because of this...oops) but well worth it because it is so hard to get all of them together. Lyla Grace wanted Ada in the picture so she held up the Valentine she made her.

Most of all today I am thankful for God's love for us!!
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

No comments: