The road you must take is not an easy one, but the Treasure is worth it!
God is the one who saves me. I trust him. I am not afraid. Isaiah 12:2

The Rein Family

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tee 'em high and let 'em fly

The golf marathon was last weekend and I am so happy, grateful and thankful to say that we raised several thousand dollars!!! The guys played over 100 holes...yes 100 holes of golf and the heat index was over 100 degrees. Here are some pictures of the guys. They all sacrificed a lot to help us raise money for BB and we are so thankful for each of them. Thanks Ben, Bryan, Ryan, Dustin, Chris, Will, Scott (thanks to their sweet wives too!!) and my dad who drove from Tennessee to help support us. God has shown up in a big way and we feel so blessed that he has given us the opportunity to be parents to this precious girl!!




1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

Ran into your mom today and she told me the news !! so excited for you guys !!! let me know if 147 can help you fundraise ... See you in GA !!!