The road you must take is not an easy one, but the Treasure is worth it!
God is the one who saves me. I trust him. I am not afraid. Isaiah 12:2

The Rein Family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wonderful day!

So yesterday I was feeling a little overwhelmed with fear and worry about our baby girl being so far away. Is she being cared for? Is she healthy? Is she happy? I prayed God would give me peace and take away my fears. Today I received an email that someone from our agency had posted pictures from the care center in Harar where our baby girl is living. I was able to see some wonderful pictures of her which gave me so much peace. She said she was being held by one of the nannies when she arrived. She was alert, happy and seemed to be close to normal weight. Again I am in awe of God's plan for our family. We feel so thankful that He chose us to be her family!!!! 

No comments: