The road you must take is not an easy one, but the Treasure is worth it!
God is the one who saves me. I trust him. I am not afraid. Isaiah 12:2

The Rein Family

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Exciting news...

Clay and I are happy to announce we accepted a referral for a 3 month old baby girl from Ethiopia. Can you believe it???? We mailed our dossier to our agency 2 weeks ago and expected to wait up to 8 months for a baby girl. We never thought it was possible to have a referral this quick but nothing is impossible with God. (Luke 1:37)  We really feel God orchestrated all of this in His perfect timing. We are in awe!!!!

What's next? We will travel in about 4-5 months to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia for our court date. If we pass court we will travel back to pick up our baby girl 10 to 12 weeks later. Please pray for our sweet baby girl. That she will receive what she needs and be loved on as much as possible. Please pray for Clay and I that our fears will not overcome us and we will ask God for help.

Clay and I are so thankful for all of the support we have received!! The encouragement and love have been overwhelming and so inspiring. God is sooooooo good!!

Then you will call and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and He will say; here am I. Isaiah 58:9

No comments: