The road you must take is not an easy one, but the Treasure is worth it!
God is the one who saves me. I trust him. I am not afraid. Isaiah 12:2

The Rein Family

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm back...i think :)

So it has been about 18 months since I have posted anything...lots has happened!!! God blessed us with sweet baby Tate on November 24, 2009. Three children have definitely made life more interesting to say the least!

Just a short recap of the past year:


  • Mason started Kindergarten this year and we have loved watching him grow and learn...his school and teacher have been such a blessing to our family. He loves Auburn football almost as much as his dad (if that is possible).

  • Lyla Grace turned 4 last week and carries the title of "assistant mom" very seriously. She loves being a big sister and helping me whenever possible. I love her independence and patiently trying to keep up with her mood swings...not sure who she got that from ;)

  • Tate has been such an awesome addition to our family!!!! It has been so fun watching him interact with Mason and Lyla Grace! He is already copying everything Mason does...good and bad!

I'm so excited about what God has planned for us in the future and hopefully I will be better about sharing!!!

No comments: