The road you must take is not an easy one, but the Treasure is worth it!
God is the one who saves me. I trust him. I am not afraid. Isaiah 12:2

The Rein Family

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mason's surprise

My neighbor and I have been working in my yard all week and today we found a snake. A Florida ringneck...non poisonous. Mason is facisnated with all animals but has a special place in his heart for reptiles. So my neighbor put it in a small jar so I could save it for him when he got home from school. He was so excited to actually have a snake (he has been asking to get one for a pet lately) that he collected leaves, dirt and sticks and made a little habitat in the jar. After an hour or so we (or me) decided he better let it go knowing it wouldn't survive in the "habitat". 

No comments: