The road you must take is not an easy one, but the Treasure is worth it!
God is the one who saves me. I trust him. I am not afraid. Isaiah 12:2

The Rein Family

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mason's 1st day of Kindergarten



I can't beleive this day has come!!! All of the anticipation and excitement has now turned to pure sadness!!! My sweet baby boy must now go and spend most of his days without me!! I read the sweetest prayer recently that I would like to share.
Please Lord steer them away from envy and from sin when you can. Teach them it is far more honorable to fail than to cheat, teach them to have faith in you, even when many may say they are wrong, teach them to have their own ideas, to be gentle with gentle people and patient with tough people. Try to give our child strength not to follow the crowd when everyone else is. Teach them to listen to all men, but teach them also to filter all they hear on a screen of truth. Please take care of OUR baby. I will trust in you Lord...Always! 

No comments: