The road you must take is not an easy one, but the Treasure is worth it!
God is the one who saves me. I trust him. I am not afraid. Isaiah 12:2

The Rein Family

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Return to blogging

After talking with my friend Heidi yesterday and then looking at her cool new blog I have returned to blogging. I have made an attempt to blog the last 15 months of our lives in one day...crazy! Mostly pictures but I am hoping to journal more over the next few months...we'll see how that goes :)

2 comments:

mamapickle said...

Love all the pictures. Congrats on baby #3 coming. It is hard to imagine having enough love and time for them all yet somehow it all just expands and you can't imagine life any other way.

the crazy armstrongs said...

I'm just so proud of you updating this blog!! I read and looked at every picture totally worth all your time!! Way to go girl.. miss you already .. hope your flight went ok to Nashville